For those who need a little help planning, we’ve compiled a list of unique gift ideas to give to the man in your life this Valentine’s Day. Here’s a list of 10 Valentine’s Day ideas for your husband, and a few that you’ll enjoy too.
- Make a coupon book. Make this Valentine’s Day last all year by making him a coupon book for things like a back massage, movie night or dinner for two.
- Chocolate-covered bacon. Instead of making chocolate-covered strawberries, try making him chocolate-covered bacon! It’s a tasty and easy-to-make treat that you both will enjoy.
- Surprise him with a weekend getaway. Sweep your husband off his feet by whisking him away on a surprise getaway.
- Take him on a stroll down memory lane. Take a step back and reflect on your favorite memories together. Fill a notebook or scrapbook with your favorite photos, memories and all the reasons you love and appreciate him.
- Have an indoor picnic. For those on a tight budget, plan a romantic and cozy evening with an indoor picnic.
- Get him tickets to a game. For the sports fanatic, consider getting him tickets to his favorite sporting event. Websites like StubHub and SeatGeek are great resources to find tickets for any event.
- Give him a few extra hours of sleep. Who wouldn’t want a few extra hours of sleep each night? Show him you love him by letting him get some extra shuteye. Have a hubby who’s a restless sleeper? The Luxury Adjustable Pillow System can help ensure a comfortable night’s rest, whether he sleeps on his side, stomach or back.
- Send him love notes. Tell him how much you love him by mailing him a love note to his work. Not only will this surprise him, but will definitely bring a smile to his face.
- Make him dinner. If your husband is the chef in the relationship, treat him to a romantic Valentine’s dinner prepared with love by you. Check out some of these simple recipes for ideas.
- Appreciate him. If nothing at all, be appreciative of him and all the things he does to make you happy, not just on Valentine’s Day, but every day.
Here’s to a happy Valentine’s Day for both you and your husband!