- This product is only available in U.S.A. -
Thermal Dots make it simple to check the temperatures in difficult to reach places to ensure lethal temperatures have been reached during a bed bug heat treatment.
OPERATION IS SIMPLE!
Place thermal dot stickers inside shoes, files, folders, books, and jackets.
- Indicator turns black when reached 120 degrees °F
- Compatible with all heat treatment products
- Indicator stays black as evidence of the heat treatment
- Verify temperatures that are difficult to reach - like Dryers
HEAT TREATMENT TIME .VS. TEMPERATURE
While adult bed bugs may die at lower temperatures, the eggs are much more resilient and require a longer exposure to heat. Heat treatments may be effective at temperatures below 120°F. The table below is the recommended guidelines from the National Pest Management Association.