Protect-A-Bed will replace the Protector/Encasement, provided the user complies with the following requirements:
- User follows instructions and launders Protector/Encasements as soon as possible after incident, making sure that NO bleach or bleach alternative is used in the washing cycle.
- To avoid blistering, dry in the dryer at a medium temperature together with bed linen or towels (never dry alone in the dryer)
- User contacts Protect-A-Bed at (866) 297-8836 (toll free) within 5 days after damage occurs for instructions to return Protector/Encasement. Product to be returned to Protect-A-Bed only.
- User presents purchase invoice for the Protector/Encasement.
- User provides the product code on the sewn in product label.
Click here to download a full warranty information in PDF.
*This warranty information does not cover Basic Mattress Protector, BugLock Mattress Encasement, BugLock Plus Mattress Encasement, Bed Bug Proof Box Spring Encasement, Classic Mattress Protector, BugLock Protection Pack, and all pillow protectors.
Click on the "Warranty Registration" to register your Protect-A-Bed® products.